2. Katy Perry and Riff Raff paid homage to the most iconic VMAs outfit ever and showed up in matching denim.
Love you forever, Britney and Justin!
5. Later on Nicki had a wardrobe malfunction during “Bang Bang” but still slayed.
6. Taylor Swift wore a onesie…
9. Miley Cyrus brought a homeless friend as her date to the VMAs…
17. Bey and Jay kissed, ending those divorce rumors.
18. And this happened.
22. And then Kendall and Kylie ~seriously~ did.
23. Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus were really excited to see each other.
24. And then Miley waited a year to react to Taylor Swift’s performance.
25. Lorde swore.
27. And Rita Ora threatened to kill us if we turned off the TV during the commercial break.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️