About a year ago, a gas company installed equipment in Kitten and Gerald Dowden’s backyard and turned the family into instant millionaires. They’re spending the money as fast as they can — with CMT’s cameras documenting all of their extravagant purchases along the way.
2. Meet The Dowdens
3. The Greatest Grandpa On TV?
Grandpa Dowden is surely a frontrunner to be the most-loved cast member — he’s 90 and has hoes in different area codes! But before you decide he’s the favorite, don’t forget to consider the entire wacky family:
4. Grandpa, the 90-year-old “Ladies Man”
5. Gerald and Kitten Dowden
6. Chantal (Who “Needed Them Teeth”)
7. Carl/Albert/Jimmy, the “Burnout Biker”
9. Gerald Jr.
10. Thomas and Mallory, engaging in “Tae-Kwon-Do Foreplay”
11. …as their baby watches in disgust
If you happened to miss this masterpiece over the weekend, you’re in luck: you can watch the entire first episode at CMT.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.