58 Oprah Quotes To Empower, Delight, And Inspire
Everybody can use a little wisdom from Lady O.
1. “You aren't your past, you are probability of your future.”
2. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
3. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”
4. "The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything."
6. “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.”
7. “The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.”
8. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. ”
9. “Don't worry about becoming successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”
10. “Trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.”
11. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
12. “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice."
13. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.”
14. "Let go of chaos yesterday; cheerfully live for today, and look forward to tomorrow with greater possibilities."
15. "Look at how hard it was to get to where I am. It doesn't make sense to give it up."
16. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.”
17. “You don't become what you want, you become what you believe.”
18. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
19. “Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.”
20. “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."
21. “Know this for sure: When you get the chance, go for it.”
22. “Listen. Pay attention. Treasure every moment.”
23. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
24. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”
25. “Make the right decision even when nobody's looking and you will always turn out okay.”
26. “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
27. “Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”
28. “I was once afraid of people saying, 'Who does she think she is?' Now I have the courage to stand and say, 'This is who I am.'”
29. "Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren't going to change simply because you want them to."
30. “Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.”
31. “All life is energy and we are transmitting it at every moment. We are all little beaming little signals like radio frequencies, and the world is responding in kind.”
32. “As long as other people's opinions matter more than your own, you're owned by them. You're not even free.”
33. “True forgiveness is when you can say, "Thank you for that experience.”
34. “Whatever you fear most has no power — it is your fear that has the power.”
35. “What I realized is, I don’t want to be married. Because I could not have the life that I created for myself…I knew that I couldn’t do it.”
36. “What I find powerful is a person with the confidence to be her own self.”
37. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
38. "When there is no struggle, there is no strength."
39. “You get to know who you really are in a crisis.”
40. “Keep your heels, head and standards high.”
41. “I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull.”
42. “I have a special pair of poop shoes under my desk. Whenever I need to drop a deuce, I slip them on and scurry to the restroom, and no one ever knows it's me.”
43. “Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and it holds the world together.”
44. “Here’s how I see your weight — it is your smoke detector. And we’re all burning up the best part of our lives.”
45. “Opportunity may knock only once but temptation leans on the door bell.”
46. "It's our imperfections that make us perfect in our own unique ways."
47. “I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoy the process.”
48. “I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes.”
49. “When people show you who they are, believe them!”
50. “He who dies with the most toys is still dead.”
51. “I don't want anyone who doesn't want me.”
52. "When I didn't have friends, I had books.”
53. “All stress comes from resisting what is.”
54. “When you know better, you do better.”
55. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
56. “Love is a lesson worth learning.”
57. “Everybody looks at their poop.”
58. "I love bread."