In honor of Lindsay Lohan checking into rehab today, we thought it only right to pay homage to the starlet by using FaceStealer, an app that morphs your face with someone else’s. Hold on to your pantaloons.
2. Presenting BuzzFeed editors as Lindsay Lohan.
Lauren Yapalater and Dave Stopera
Jack Shepherd and Alanna Okun (special appearance by Peggy Wang)
Summer Anne Burton and Dorsey Shaw
Matt Bellassai and Rachel Horner
Whitney Jefferson and Tommy Wesely
Scott Lamb and Tanner Ringerud
Scroll through the photos to find the one you like the most (though close-ups work best). Select the face postions and click “Create Mask.”
Select your mask and take a selfie! Just try not to gasp at what is looking back at you on your phone. Take a picture and add it in the comments — we want to see!
h / t globochem.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.