1. Meet Michelle Kerrins. She is obsessed with troll dolls.
2. She keeps trolls all around her house. In shelves,
3. In drawers,
4. In the freezer,
5. In her car,
6. by the sink.
7. She even has a troll-like licensee plate.
(I wonder what she thought of the movie?)
8. She even has her own troll doll room.
9. Of course her obsession continues on into her closet. Like this skirt,
10. Troll pajamas,
11. Troll shoes…
12. …which you really need to see in motion,
13. and — duh! — a troll bikini.
14. Here’s a clip from the show:
15. So, why the obsession with trolls?
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.