1. So what’s the reason Kanye doesn’t like to be on Kim’s show?
5. Not because of all the times Kim has cried on the show.
[Keeping Up With The Kardashians via BuzzFeed]
8. It’s because he doesn’t like how it’s filmed. He said the following to Hot 97:
I don’t really do her show just because I don’t particularly like the way the producers shoot some of the shots. I’m very meticulous to that, right? I like to get a different DP [director of photography] or whatever.
11. He went on to explain why he allowed cameras from the show to record their engagement, too:
When we got engaged, I made sure the show was there because I felt like that was something that would make her happy. Regardless of how it was shot, I felt like this is a moment she would like to have and would like to share, and just have that documented. And we could decide later or not to air it.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞