Jurnee Smollett-Bell is one of those faces you surely recognize from TV, but maybe you don’t actually know her name. In just the last week, she’s been cast on the sixth season of True Blood and to play Phylicia Rashad’s daughter in Do No Harm, so if you don’t know her yet, you will.
Here’s a jog down memory lane — or a jog down her IMDb page, really — that should help you figure out exactly why she looks so familiar:
3. 1992–1994: Denise, “Full House”
5. 1996: Phoebe, “Jack”
7. 1998: Jurnee, “Cosby”
12. 2009–2011: Jess, “Friday Night Lights”
20. And congrats for making the transition from child star to adulthood look so easy!
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏