1. Makes sense: Andy Samberg and Rashida Jones, Mac Miller and Childish Gambino
Not only are they starring in the same movie — Celeste and Jesse Forever — but they will present an award together at the VMA’s this year. The Donald Glover/NBC comedy connection makes perfect sense for him to be sitting close to these two. Also, Mac Miller and Donald Glover appeared on Hip Hop Squares together.
2. Makes no sense: Dwight Howard and Skrillex
What could these two possibly have to talk about? Also, Emma Watson behind Skrillex? Oooohkay.
3. Makes sense: Rihanna and Katy Perry
They’re BFF’s, duh!
4. Makes no sense: Miley Cyrus next to A$AP Rocky
I guess because Miley has an “alternative” haircut?
5. Makes sense: Rebel Wilson next to Tyler The Creator
Something tells us the two will become fast friends.
6. Makes sense: Nash, Louise Roe, and Chord Overstreet
Three people I have never heard of before. (Okay, I think the last guy is from Glee?)
7. Makes no sense: Frank Ocean and Green Day
Green Day shout-scream their punk rock songs while Frank’s crooning is smooth as hell.
8. Makes (almost) no sense: the “Awkward” and “Jersey Shore” casts
Sure, they’re both MTV shows but they have nothing in common. Plus, one is cancelled and one is not.
9. Makes no sense: Lil Wayne and Taylor Swift
…But I would love to see her bring Connor Kennedy as her date.
10. Makes sense: Katy Perry and Drake, Demi Lovato and Ke$ha
They’re all pals, right?
11. Makes no sense: Tyler The Creator seated in front of the Olympic USA gymnastics team
12. Makes Sense: Andy Samberg and Gotye
14. Makes no sense: Olympic swimmer Missy Franklin behind Chris Brown
Watch out, Missy!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘