From today’s “View”:
Said Sherri: “So many people would say to me on the red carpet, ‘do you think you’re gonna win tonight?’ They thought I was Octavia Spencer!” Celebrities — including Bo Derek and John Corbett — apparently kept approaching Sherri to talk about her nomination and she said she didn’t have the heart to tell them that she wasn’t Octavia. I can’t even believe this.
3. For those who are confused about the difference between the two very different women, let us help:
Are we clear now? Great. Moving on.
Octavia tweeted this yesterday. I like to think she heard our cry.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂