From today’s “View”:
Said Sherri: “So many people would say to me on the red carpet, ‘do you think you’re gonna win tonight?’ They thought I was Octavia Spencer!” Celebrities — including Bo Derek and John Corbett — apparently kept approaching Sherri to talk about her nomination and she said she didn’t have the heart to tell them that she wasn’t Octavia. I can’t even believe this.
3. For those who are confused about the difference between the two very different women, let us help:
Are we clear now? Great. Moving on.
Octavia tweeted this yesterday. I like to think she heard our cry.
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.