From today’s “View”:
Said Sherri: “So many people would say to me on the red carpet, ‘do you think you’re gonna win tonight?’ They thought I was Octavia Spencer!” Celebrities — including Bo Derek and John Corbett — apparently kept approaching Sherri to talk about her nomination and she said she didn’t have the heart to tell them that she wasn’t Octavia. I can’t even believe this.
3. For those who are confused about the difference between the two very different women, let us help:
Are we clear now? Great. Moving on.
Octavia tweeted this yesterday. I like to think she heard our cry.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.