1. Nene Leakes
You’ve seen her on Real Housewives of Atlanta, The New Normal, and her very own Bravo spinoff, I Dream Of Nene.
3. Cody Simpson
Once called “the next Justin Bieber,” Simpson is a pop singer who will hopefully find his own way.
5. Candace Cameron Bure
Sister to Kirk Cameron, DJ Tanner to anyone who was alive in the ’90s.
7. James Maslow
You know him from Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush.
9. Drew Carey
The current host of The Price Is Right has been a fixture on our television since Who’s Line Is It Anyway? and, of course, The Drew Carey Show.
10. ….but CAN HE DANCE?
Yes. Please enjoy this clip from The Drew Carey Show.
11. Danica McKellar
The one and only Winnie Cooper.
13. Sean Avery
Former New York Rangers star and bar-owner, friend to Andy Cohen.
15. Billy Dee Williams
The man is a legend: Star Wars, Mahogany, Lady Sings The Blues and most recently The Lego Movie.
17. Meryl Davis and Charlie White
They won gold together at the Sochi Olympics, but how will they fare when they dance with other partners?
See the whole revealed cast here!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀