5. If you have another TV, set up one of your old Olympic video games for people to play
To play between commercials! My personal favorite was Capcom’s Gold Medal Challenge released for Nintendo in 1992 — but I hear there are many more, better games that have been released since.
10. Make a mixtape
For before or after the events you’re there to watch. It should probably include at least a few of the following:
• “We Are The Champions” by Queen
• “World’s Greatest” by R. Kelly
• “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N Roses
• “London Bridge” by Fergie
• “Lose Yourself” by Eminem
• “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
• “Bugler’s Dream” by Leo Arnaud
• “One Shining Moment” by Luther Vandross
• The Jock Jams Megamix
41. Get outside and play a game yourself
Okay, so we don’t all have an Olympic-sized swimming pool or tennis court in our backyards. Still, it’s worth it to kick around the soccer ball or play a round of volleyball to keep active and burn off the calories you’ve been ingesting all day watching the Olympics inside!
50. Serve Goldschlager with every gold medal ceremony
I mean, it has bits of REAL GOLD floating around inside of it! It’s like drinking 1/100th of a gold medal yourself. Go on, you deserve it.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋