5. If you have another TV, set up one of your old Olympic video games for people to play
To play between commercials! My personal favorite was Capcom’s Gold Medal Challenge released for Nintendo in 1992 — but I hear there are many more, better games that have been released since.
10. Make a mixtape
For before or after the events you’re there to watch. It should probably include at least a few of the following:
• “We Are The Champions” by Queen
• “World’s Greatest” by R. Kelly
• “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N Roses
• “London Bridge” by Fergie
• “Lose Yourself” by Eminem
• “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
• “Bugler’s Dream” by Leo Arnaud
• “One Shining Moment” by Luther Vandross
• The Jock Jams Megamix
41. Get outside and play a game yourself
Okay, so we don’t all have an Olympic-sized swimming pool or tennis court in our backyards. Still, it’s worth it to kick around the soccer ball or play a round of volleyball to keep active and burn off the calories you’ve been ingesting all day watching the Olympics inside!
50. Serve Goldschlager with every gold medal ceremony
I mean, it has bits of REAL GOLD floating around inside of it! It’s like drinking 1/100th of a gold medal yourself. Go on, you deserve it.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸