Over my winter vacation, I went through some of my old teen magazines from the years 1999-2001. Here’s some of what I found.
4. Alexis Bledel for Naturistics
5. Christina Aguilera for Fetish Cosmetics
6. Pink for Jelly Roll
7. Denise Richards for Max Factor
8. Rebecca Romijn for Pantene
9. Justin Timberlake for Herbal Essences
Along with the rest of N Sync: JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick.
10. Queen Latifah for Reebok
11. Backstreet Boys for Milk
12. Victoria Beckham, Spice Girls for Polarioid
13. Tyra Banks for Cover Girl
14. Denise Vasi for Doritos Wow! Chips
15. Tara Reid for Hello Kitty
16. Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway for Oxy
17. Venus and Serena Williams for Milk
18. Keri Russell, Scott Foley for Fox
Along with Scott Speedman and Amy Jo Johnson (AKA the original pink Power Ranger)
19. Tyra Banks, Nikki Taylor for Cover Girl
20. Mandy Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt for Oxy
21. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for TGIF
I know this was at the very end of TGIF’s tenure on ABC’s Friday nights, but what in the world is “Brother’s Keeper?”
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰