2. Hula Hoop Chandelier
Fancy chandeliers probably cost trillions of dollars, (a pretty exact estimation) but this D.I.Y. one will only set you back a few bucks. All you need is that hula hoop that’s been collecting dust in the garage, some twinkle lights, and lace.
6. The Early Bird Gets the Bookworm
While this is more of a decoration than a functioning residence for our avian friends, it looks good enough to tweet. The tutorial warns that those with fears of folding may want to skip this craft for a different bird house design.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖