Old and busted: Pizza crust.
The new hotness: Pizza crusts as bready platforms for any-and-all “American” and/or local flavors. Now with free mustard*!!
Two/several/many great tastes that taste great together?
Or a horrific omen of impending culinary apocalypse? You decide!
2. Cheeseburger Crust: Crown Crust Burger Pizza
3. Chicken Finger, Mozzarella Stick, and Honey Mustard Crust
4. Corn Flakes, Cheese Nuggets, and Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
5. Melted Cheese-in-a-Blanket — with Shrimp (tails included; no extra charge)
6. Battered, deep fried shrimp, Fish, Pineapple, and roll-ups filled with “cheezy liquid gold.”
7. Blobs of spreadable, um, stuff
8. Finally, no crust at all: the Fish & Chips Pizza.
*On the global fascination with “Mustard Sauce” on pizza: I have no idea.
10. The Global War has now spread to America’s shores:
Cheesy Bites Pizza — now available at your local Pizza Hut, with free marinara dipping sauce or (for $0.50 extra) you can get blue cheese, ranch, or garlic.
Have you tried this? Or any others? What was it like? Any good?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.