7. The One Who’s Strict About The Rules, But Knows The Wrong Rules
Mana burn hasn’t been around since 2010. Nice try though.
11. The guy who plays correctly, but has everything in weird places and cards upside down.
Was the person who taught you this game drunk?
14. “Is that Magic? I should bring my cards. I used to play a long time ago- I bet I have a bunch of rare cards”
You don’t, they’re probably all Urza’s Saga or Tempest
18. The Best Friend
The one you play almost every day. The one that’s played all of your decks against all of theirs several times. The one you drive to the Magic store with to find new cards. The one who knows all the house rules (friendly mulligan, then discard down to 6). The reason you still play this game.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.