19 Pairs Of Shoes That'll Feel Like The Next Step Up From Slippers
It's all about comfort and ease, and being able to go outside without a second thought.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These lightweight Isotoner satin ballerina flats that will hug your feet and grip the ground with every step you take.
2. A pair of Skechers angel slippers with rubber soles so that you can keep your feet comfy inside your home and outside in your yard!
4. These plush mules with a built-in orthotic footbed because they're sturdy and super supportive, which makes them especially great if you have any sort of foot pain or sensitive feet.
5. A pair of adidas Cloudfoam sneakers that will literally make you feel like you're walking on a cloud. 'Nuff said.
6. These UGG coquette slippers so you can basically walk around in slippers, even when you're getting milk or getting gas!
7. Some open-toe platform sandals that are cute and stylish for the summer but also super easy to strap on and functional to walk around in!
8. These slip-on Skechers hybrid mule-sneakers so that you get the support of a sneaker with the accessibility of your favorite slippers.
9. A pair of classic Adidas slides because you can practically live in them — they're uber comfy, they look like trendy sandals, plus you can slide 'em on and kick 'em off at will.
10. These slip-on sneakers that you'll never want to take off because they're so comfortable and lightweight. You might even forget you have them on!
11. OK, a pair of classic Crocs because, I mean, why not? Don't be a hater. They're fun, they're probably one of the most comfortable shoes you'll ever own, and they're iconic.
12. And, stay with me here, Croc wedges(!!!!) so you can up the ante and relish in the comfort and support of Crocs while enjoying the extra 3 inches of heels!
13. Speaking of classic, these UGG Tasman slippers that are pretty much a basic. You've definitely seen these before, if you haven't owned your own. Wear these inside, outside — their comfort is legendary.
14. This pair of New Balance sneakers with memory comfort soles because you can easily put these on and pair them with anything.
15. These Oofos recovery slides because they absorb 37% more impact than your typical foam shoes, which means you'll feel some instant comfort and relief when you step into them!
16. Some foldable(!!) and versatile FitKicks that will feel like a second skin no matter what you do — like running errands or trails (or even swimming!).
17. These sock-like, mesh-topped Tioseban sneakers because they'll mold onto your feet and keep you supported all day long.
18. A pair of these colorful Sanuk sling sandals that are made from recycled yoga mats, so you know they're gonna be comfy.
19. These Skechers flats with a memory foam footbed so you can slip 'em on and go with comfort and ease. They're great alternative to walking in sneakers but with similar support!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.