1. When Joey receives fan mail from a crazy person...and goes out with her.
2. When everyone is on a movie set just to visit Marcel and Jean-Claude Van Damme asks Rachel out.
3. When Monica dates Richard, her father's best friend.
Age is but a number? But the really weird part of this relationship isn't the 21-year age gap but the fact that Richard is good friends with Monica's parents. SO it was kinda like dating her uncle.
4. When Monica then has a crush on Richard's son.
5. When Phoebe dates her twin sister Ursula's stalker.
6. When Phoebe dates Ursula's fiancé.
7. When Ross has a meet-cute after he falls asleep on the train.
8. When Rachel bug-bombs her neighbor because she thought he was a yeti but ends up dating him.
9. When Phoebe impersonates a cop but then he asks her out.
10. When Ross' student gives an inappropriate teacher evaluation but she ends up being his girlfriend.
11. When Rachel dates Ross' girlfriend's dad.
12. When Rachel decides to hire a cute assistant over a more qualified one because she wants to date him.
13. When Ross fools around with a girl in the student hook-up corner of the library.
14. When Joey shouts a name at Central Perk in order to find a date for Phoebe.
15. When Phoebe and Joey purposely set Rachel up on a garbage date.
Phoebe and Joey had good intentions (they wanted Ross and Rachel to get back together) but friends don't subject each other to this sort of shit!