1. Jay-Z and Beyoncé
I mean, DUH. THE ULTIMATE. The co-existence of these two perfect-style humans is capable of melting even the hardest of hearts.
2. Thurston Moore and Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth
When these two split in 2011 after 27 years of marriage, thousands of indie kids across the globe quit believing in love for good. < /3
3. Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
These two were married from 1968 until 2003, when she died. Their duets were achingly beautiful, and so was their love story.
4. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
It’s must pretty cool to have both insane physical beauty and ’90s alternative rock radio dominance in common with your spouse.
5. Kurt Cobain of Nirvana and Courtney Love of Hole
They might have had their share of problems, but SHE DIDN’T KILL HIM, OKAY, PEOPLE? Let’s just focus on when they were beautiful blonde messes together.
9. Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
Just look at all them CMA awards. These two lovebirds are a total country dynasty.
12. Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa of The E Street Band
UGH, MY GOD, THESE TWO NEW JERSEY LOVEBIRDS. She joined the E Street Band in the late ’80s and they’ve been together ever since. They come across like normal, happy suburban parents, which makes me love them even more.
13. Carly Simon and James Taylor
These two had a very hairy marriage, both figuratively and literally, from 1972 until 1983, but live on as another couple that completely characterized 1970s love.
16. Win Butler and Regine Chassagne of Arcade Fire
For nearly a decade, these two geniuses have been both married and in a band. They’ve also won a Grammy and then weathered the question WHO’S ARCADE FIRE together, which would likely strengthen any bond.
17. Elvis Costello and Diana Krall
These two GOT MARRIED AT ELTON JOHN’S ESTATE. Okay, game over, guys, you win the prize for raddest wedding ever.
18. Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood
In 2005, he proposed to her at a concert in front of 7,000 people. LIKE, NO PRESSURE, YEARWOOD. She said yes and they’ve been happy ever since.
21. Georgia Hubley and Ira Kaplan of Yo La Tengo
They formed Yo La Tengo as a husband/wife duo in 1984 and making beautiful music together ever since. GET IT, LIKE, BECAUSE THEY’RE A BAND BUT ALSO IN LOVE.
22. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
Okay, we get it. You’re not only a super-sexy, talented musician, your partner is too. Cool! Stop talking about it!
23. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Wait, is everyone in country music married to each other?
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌