2. Let guests fix their own drinks, and provide an array of garnishes.
Like this cool muddling bar. That way, everyone gets something they like. And you don’t have to spend time mixing a punch. (Unless you want to. Punch is tasty). Adorbs Mad Scientist party from here.
8. If you want to cook yourself, make the food ahead.
You should also have a food rehearsal — make the dish for dinner a couple of weeks before your party so you’re sure it tastes good and is easy enough to make.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.