1. A cold-cutting North Face parka with a waterproof exterior, removable hood, and quilted lining with down insulation.
9. A vibrant Columbia two-in-one coat with a removable fleece jacket that zips onto the coat's nylon outer liner.
10. A gorgeous Via Spiga coat with a black faux-fur trim, removable waist belt, and faux-leather detailing.
11. A charcoal Nautica anorak with snap buttons that hide the coat's front zipper and thumbhole cuffs to help keep wind and water out.
12. And if you have some serious coins saved up for your next outwear purchase, check out Madewell's cedar-colored wool topcoat that was inspired by the cozy blanket coats from the ‘70s.
13. A retro-style Columbia coat that is waterproof and windproof, and features a removable fleece inner jacket.
15. A simple olive Alpha Industries fishtail parka that is water-resistant and features an oversized hood.
16. A sharp Michael Kors peacoat that is cut with extra room in the chest and body for added comfort and more room for layering pieces under it.
17. An iconic Levi’s trucker with a faux-shearling lining, a button closure, and flap pockets on the chest.
19. A Michael Kors down jacket made of wind-resistant material to keep you warm in the coldest conditions.
21. A J. Crew quilted coat with brass hardware that can easily be layered on top of your favorite light jackets and sweaters.
22. A lightweight Gap puffer jacket that is constructed to cut down on the bulk while still keeping you warm — and it even has a little stretch to keep you comfy.
24. And if you are ready to invest in a jacket that will last you several seasons, Canada Goose’s compressible lodge coat is definitely a top contender — plus it can even be stuffed into its own interior pockets to make travel easier.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.