We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fly oversized hooded corduroy jacket for adding some '90s vibes to your OOTD.
2. An American Eagle sling bag that’ll be just what you need to tote around your necessities and fresh up your fit.
3. A wide-brim fedora to keep the sun out of your eyes while shutting down the fashion game.
4. A pair of Xpand shoelaces which won't ever get untied and come in range of awesome colors to upgrade any pair of sneaks.
5. A plaid blazer-style coat to take your wardrobe to chic new levels.
6. A precious set of dinosaur pins for dressing up your denim jacket, bag, or even your go-to cap.
7. A polka dot V-neck dress with a ruffle hem and tons of attitude that'll be a fierce change if you aren't usually one to wear dresses with prints on them.
8. A darling scarf — which you can also rock as a shawl — to keep you cozy and oh-so stylish, no matter where the day takes you.
9. A show-stopping neon orange Mission belt that’ll add a serious pop of color to any outfit.
10. A striped T-shirt dress so you'll have a new warm-weather go-to.
11. A color-block satchel — with one slip pocket and one interior zipper pocket — to rock with basically any look.
12. A see-through shirt you can layer over a tank, bralette, or even another shirt for a standout OOTD.
13. A backless bodysuit to wear with jeans or shorts for a showstopping look.
14. A lantern sleeve sweater that'll bring some serious drama to any look.
15. A faux-leather handbag with a cute tassel charm, a removable strap, and numerous pockets to hold all of your stuff.
16. A timeless Levi’s trucker jacket that’ll get better with every wear.
17. A colorful off-the-shoulder sweatshirt that'll provide you a new layering option you'll love forever.
18. A pair of ankle-strap pumps with a chunky heel that'll instantly dress up any look.
19. A pair of denim leggings to give people who hate wearing jeans or pants a comfortable option that still looks like a pair.
20. An all-purpose pair of Wolverine x Vic Mensa combat boots that feature leather from the Horween Leather Factory in Chicago, making for a versatile shoe that’ll last you for years if you are able to put a few more bucks toward a quality pair of boots.
21. An oversized sweater that’ll be as comfy as it is cute no matter what you pair with it.
22. A fly pair of Columbia x Opening Ceremony boots for a great investment piece that’ll take you from the trail to the sidewalk in style — especially if your budget is on the higher end.
23. A fabulous leather backpack that can also be worn as a shoulder bag — which is a great price for such a versatile leather bag.
24. A versatile shirt with a cute suede pocket you can style at least EIGHT different ways, making for some amazing looks.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.