22 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A cute pair of platform sandals, a lipstick organizer, a succulent pot set, and19 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
2. A pack of Sof Sole deodorizer balls you can throw inside your sneakers, gym bag, or book bag to knock out any unpleasant odors.
3. A vibrant pack of mica powder to add some lovely colors to your homemade soaps, bath bombs, or even candles.
4. A TableTopics game that features engaging questions you can ask your friends and family during your next house party or game night.
5. A Moso Natural air purifying bag — packed with moso bamboo charcoal — which'll knock out odors in your car, bathroom, closet, or anywhere else you need a little assistance with some questionable smells.
6. A copy of You Are a Badass at Making Money to provide you with some detailed steps to help you reach your financial goals and transform your relationship with your money.
8. A US Art Supply organizer to store your brushes, pens, markers, and other art tools with precision, allowing you to spend more time creating than trying to find your favorite pen.
9. A dope Earth and Space wall calendar with beautiful images from the NASA archives that'll have you dreaming of space travel.
11. A set of microfiber pads for gently and evenly distributing products like waxes, polishes, and protectants onto your beloved car.
13. A copy of The Power of Habit to give you a better understanding of how habits work and the ways you can use productive routines to improve your life.
15. A bottle of 303 UV Protectant Spray to shield surfaces like rubber, vinyl, fiberglass, and leather from the fading and discoloration caused by UV rays.
16. A copy of Dirty Computer so you can get into the new sonic greatness from the fabulous Janelle Monae.
17. An over-the-door organizer for holding pans, cookie sheets, and cutting boards, allowing you reduce the clutter in your cabinets.
18. A copy of Dear Zoo so you and your little one can take a look through your own adorable handheld zoo.
20. A copy of The 5 Love Languages so you can better understand your partner and how you two can work together to form a stronger relationship.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.