Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a whale bath rinser for your little one, a set of Harry Potter wand makeup brushes, and a rhinestone and glitter iPhone case.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week.
3. A set of fake septum rings so you can live out your nose piercing dreams in a less permanent way.
4. A gleaming rhinestone and glitter iPhone case that will let your phone outshine all of the competition.
6. A reusable plastic popsicle mold set you can use to create some tasty frozen treats your crew will love.
10. A leakproof meal-prep lunch bag — with six containers and a shaker thermos — so you can keep your health plans on track.
11. A gorgeous stainless steel electric kettle to boil water and dress up your kitchen counter — at the same time!
13. A pair of claw-finger gardening gloves that will make digging, planting, and pruning beyond easy.
14. A pack of nail polish remover pads to help you wipe off gel polish or prep your nail beds before applying a base coat.
16. A magnetic screen door curtain to give you an instant barrier from annoying bugs while letting in a refreshing breeze.
17. A set of slim night-lights that automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn — so you’ll never have to worry about accidentally leaving them on.
18. A clay bar cleaning kit to easily remove small debris and contaminants from your car without harming your paint job.
19. An amazing Guitar for Dummies starter kit so you can finally serenade your sweetie with some smooth tunes.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.