1. You will see footage that ranges from Super 8 to cell phone with music from Back To The Future Trilogy (Film Score Re-recording) by John Debney.
The Back to the Future Trilogy is the licensed soundtrack to the Back to the Future film series. It was released under Varèse Sarabande on September 21, 1999. The album consists of numerous Alan Silvestri cues from all three Back to the Future films and a rare track from Universal Studios Theme Park’s Back to the Future: The Ride. Whilst the tracks from Part III are from the original soundtrack, those for Part I, Part II and The Ride are rerecordings performed by John Debney and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡