1. Hundreds of theater fans lined up early on Sunday morning to attend the final dress rehearsal of the Tony Awards at Radio City.
2. A lot of awards will be given out before the broadcast and during commercials.
3. Seat fillers and stand-ins fill the seats of some very famous people who might not be at the dress rehearsal to make sure the cameras know where everyone is.
4. There were a few mistakes at dress rehearsal, which is why they have a dress rehearsal.
5. Since this is a dress rehearsal, actors play other actors (the nominees) and give fake speeches.
6. Bradley Cooper is the first presenter of the evening.
7. While they look real on TV, a lot of the sets you see are actually just giant projections of LED screens.
8. There will be a super fun tribute to Tommy Tune who will be honored with a lifetime achievement award.
9. Sydney Lucas' performance of "Ring of Keys" from Fun Home is one of the major highlights of the entire show.
10. Real celebs show up to the dress rehearsal and they look like normal people.
11. The show is making up for their mistake from last year, when they didn't air the in memoriam segment during the broadcast, with a historic performance.
Josh Groban will be joined by over 175 Broadway performers in the stunning tribute to theatre artists we lost over the last year.