1. China’s Finest Outhouse
Come for the relaxing rural atmosphere, and crap to your heart’s content in a rustic wooden temple designed especially for your privacy and comfort. No need to worry about strangers ruining your fun - a trusty guard dog stands by day and night to ensure that you can enjoy yourself in peace and quiet.
What do we all want in life? A hole in the ground to call our own. Well, in this truly unique facility in Tianjin, China, you can have not one, but THREE holes in the ground! And you can call them your own for just 10 Yuan (double for number two).
3. Location Unknown
Not much is known about this masterpiece of toilet design except that it is somewhere in Asia. If you are ever lucky enough to find it, be sure to bring your galoshes!
Welcome to Norway, where half a toilet is better than no toilet at all. The purveyors of this fine establishment are an optimistic sort: they like to leave their half-commodes half full.
Kazakhstan’s legendary “Outdoor Facilities” give you an opportunity to test your toilet prowess. Can you finish peeing before it freezes?
Nestled in this beautiful mountain hideaway is a lovingly crafted toilet that you’ll never forget. Don’t worry if you can’t get everything in the hole - that’s what the sand is for!
This toilet, in a private residence in India, comes with a little something extra to make sure you don’t stick around for too long …
8. The Worst Toilet in Scotland
No compilation of awful toilets would be complete without this classic account of the worst toilet in Scotland. So let’s finish this list off in style with Renton, a pair of opium suppositories, and a trip down memory lane.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.