1. Paper Towels
The obvious first choice — try to get the kind that tear in thirds for minimal clogging issues.
Preferable to newspaper because the print won’t rub off on your nether regions. Again, use in moderation.
3. ‘Sanitary Napkin’
You’ll want to use the really thin pink ones (the heavy-duty overnight kind are NOT recommended). Tearing in half might also be wise.
4. ‘Sanitary Napkin’ Wrapper
For desperate people and sensitive toilets.
Beware of paper cuts.
6. Toilet Paper Roll
You’ll probably want to reserve this for #1 situations, and you’ll also need to take the trash out pretty immediately. It works though.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at