1. Our Campaign Video
2. The Petition
3. Here is the letter we will send to Mr. Hollywood, Mr. Money Bags, and President Barack Obama if we get 1 million signatures…
Greetings Mr. Hollywood, Mr. Money Bags, and President Barack Obama, One year ago today, Mr. Hollywood took Old Party Down behind the shack and shot it in the face. Mr. Hollywood dug a deep grave for Party Down right behind the “Hollywood sign” and assumed it to be dead and gone forever. But as Matt Damon and Ben Affleck learned in that one movie from the 90s with Silent Kevin Smith (Good Will Hunting?) it isn’t easy to murder a god. Today is exactly one year from the day we will never forget and to be perfectly honest Party Down has never seemed stronger. I recently had the opportunity to visit Party Down in the hospital where it has remained since the incident and saw many signs of healthy progress. What was once an alive but severely ignored entity has now become a much beloved deity. Party Down has never been stronger. All we (meaning BuzzFeed and the collective internets) would like is for you to award the Party Down film half of the Green Lantern budget so that a Party Down movie can take place in a heavily CGI’d space-world. If such a large budget is not possible, please consider even a fraction of the mind-blowingly wasteful amount that was flushed down the drain and called “Green Lantern.” But we digress! To put it simply: Party Down Movie. Make it happen now. Thank you. XOXO Gossip Girl (Spoiler alert: BuzzFeed was “Gossip Girl” all along)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.