2. They used an empty warehouse in Deep Ellum as their setting.
It was about 90 degrees in the warehouse, with power running from an extension cord from the building next door…with permission of course.
3. Who needs Rose Tyler?
Gay marriage is still illegal in Texas, but that doesn’t apply to Time Lords.
4. TJ (Tenth Doctor) and Timmy (Ninth Doctor) own a day spa together in Dallas.
“Between running a business together, living together, and traveling through time and space together… an unhealthy obsession with a TV show is what keeps some sliver of sanity in our lives!”
5. The wedding is on November 8th.
“He proposed while we were hiking on a mountain in Japan last November. We were surrounded by monkeys and were almost killed by a giant Japanese wasp.” TJ said. (Giant Wasp, you say?!)
6. “We couldn’t just take ‘normal people’ engagement photos… We aren’t normal people!”
“With the upcoming Series 8 premier, the timing couldn’t be better to have these photos released! Shaun and Shannon did a FANTASTIC job!”
7. “We wanted to bring the Whovian fandom and the LGBT community together.”
“…And we think we did a tasteful job!”
8. “You and me… time and space…”
“You watch us run…”
9. “You’re always here to me. And I always listen.”
“And I can always see you.”
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.