1. The mom who performed a strip tease at her son’s elementary school assembly
Aydrea Meaders, 24, of Albany, New York, was arrested after she allegedly stepped onto the stage of her son’s school assembly and began stripping off her clothes. She was charged with seven counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child and one count of Public Lewdness.
2. The mom who was arrested for covering her 8-year-old son’s face with duct tape
This mom thought it would be hilarious to duct tape her son’s eyes and mouth shut. Unfortunately, the father didn’t agree. Neither did the police when they arrested her for child endangerment.
3. The mom who slapped someone else’s kid at school
Tshekka Collier arrived at her son’s school to pick him up from the principal’s office, mistook another child for her own, slapped the wrong kid in the face, then after realizing her mistake, slapped her own son. Lovely.
6. The mom who whipped her 5th grade daughter with a belt for getting a B on her report card
Not only did she whip her with a belt, she also slapped her, and when her daughter vomited, most likely from being incredibly scared and traumatized, she forced her to clean up her vomit with her hands. All just for getting a B on her report card.
7. The mom who tried circumcising her own son from tips in a YouTube video
Keemonta Peterson wanted to circumcise her son herself. So she did what anyone trying to learn something does and watched a YouTube video for tips. She pleaded guilty to first-degree criminal mistreatment.
9. The mom who punished her son by forcing him to smoke marijuana and by pouring Tabasco sauce in his eyes
She was charged with intentional child abuse, four counts each of endangerment of a child, and two counts each of dealing in harmful materials to a minor.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌