27 Pieces Of Fitness Clothing From Walmart You'll Probably Want For Your Next Workout
So you can feel pretty darn stylish while you tackle *gulp* planking.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A lightweight, quarter-zip hoodie to keep your muscles warm before and after your workout. You can also layer it on top of a tank top or sports bra! However you wear it, you'll never go wrong with a black windbreaker.
2. A zippered sports bra that'll keep you cool while cycling or circuit training. It's got *just* enough molding to keep you from...poking...through your clothes during ~chilly~ morning runs. If you're in search of a full-coverage racerback bra that doesn't feel restrictive, look no further! A buyer who wears a size 48H loved it.
3. A Hanes crewneck T-shirt in both short and long sleeves, because who doesn’t need a workout shirt with odor protection technology? If that wasn’t enough, it *also* protects wearers from UV rays. Whether you’re hitting the trail or the elliptical, this is the shirt for you.
4. A pair of stretchy biker shorts to let you move freely without them riding up! With breathable fabric and a tag-free label, these shorts are pretty much a second skin. If you're not into the super-shiny-fabric look, this set is practically a match made in biker short heaven.
5. A Champion hoodie that'll keep you covered without weighing you down. With nine shades to choose from, it’ll be easy to find a fit for your every mood. Not to mention, the jersey-lined hood is giving “lemme hide my hair real quick” energy.
6. A Hanes hoodie for anyone who know style and comfort aren't mutually exclusive. Kangaroo pouch? Check. Cuffed sleeves? Check. Drawstring hood? You already know! It zips, so don’t stress about ruining your hair when putting it on. Buyers say it’s great for people who wear a size 44DD.
7. A set of quality workout leggings that'll be just as good for the environment as they will be for working out! They're made of recycled plastic and fit like a glove.
8. A lightweight, knit tank top, because running is so much more fun when you can breathe! Reviewers love this easy, breezy, yet fitted shirt because it pairs well with pretty much everything.
9. A pair of stretchy cotton capris that'll be sure to become your favorite mid-weight sweatpants. Wearing these to the corner store, laundromat, or to work out is never a bad move. Plus they've got a drawstring to adjust as necessary.
10. A racerback sports bra to keep your boobs out of the way while you’re doing high-impact activities. Bras can be very uncomfortable, but this one has adjustable straps and removable pads. It’s made of high-quality, moisture-wicking fabric that’s built to last!
11. A pair of ankle-length cotton leggings that have a hidden pocket! They may be $13, but these pants are the furthest thing from cheap. The stretchy cotton isn’t see-through — hello, squats!
12. A ruched, crewneck long sleeve t-shirt to spice up your wardrobe. At last, you can roll up your sleeves and expect them to stay there. Nothing is more annoying than having to push up your sleeves in the middle of aerobic exercise. Paired with some white sneakers and black leggings? *chef's kiss*
13. A wired V-neck bra that'll exceed all of your expectations. Believe it or not, two hooks really is all it takes to make a good bra. Someone who wears a size 40DDD said it held everything in place without squashing or rolling.
14. A pair of mauve Bally Total Fitness leggings, because they’re just too cute. They have small mesh inserts at the bottom for ventilation — *and* a 4-inch high-rise waistband for extra coverage.
15. A cropped, green yoga shirt for serving ~mid-workout~ looks. C'mon, let's not pretend we don't all need this, it's got embellishments on the shoulders and collar, not to mention a thumb hole!
16. A pair of stretchy mid-rise shorts for the days you want to show off those killer legs! The elastic waistband won't feel uncomfortable and it's got zipper pockets to keep your valuables from falling out. If you like to wear shorts to dance while you do weekend chores, look no further.
17. A navy Danskin crewneck to dry up that sweat you built up while working out. Shoutout to Dri-More wicking technology that prevents you from looking like a puddle.
18. A pair of stretchy lock seam leggings that you’ll never want to take off! Perfect for running through the park — or just to the refrigerator. Plus they’ve got pockets and a high waistband for peak comfort.
19. A set of super soft, yet sturdy biker shorts to alternate throughout the week so you don't have to do laundry every night. When you're not working out, these shorts will make for the *perfect* Instagram belfies.
20. A casual Champion sundress that you can toss on after you're done working out. Or take advantage of the good weather and wear it just because it's cute. No matter what color you choose, it's sure to be a hit!
21. A pair of coral Bally Total Fitness leggings – they may be the highlight of your exercise routine. These pants can stretch as far as you can. You'll definitely want to rock these at your next yoga or Pilates class.
22. A cropped K-Swiss hoodie that won't make you sacrifice style for function. It's cut just below the navel, so you can feel the breeze where you need it most. And the contrast seams? Iconic.
23. A pair of ankle length, moss green tights to wear on the treadmill, bench press, or the couch. They're not too tight or baggy, which means they're practically made for chilling at home or prepping for a workout.
24. A wide-sleeved, square-cut tee that doubles as a stylish top. Get this: it has a pretty large pocket to store your phone and keys. Why wouldn't you want to lift in a flexible shirt like this? Even if you're not into weights, people said it's good for casual everyday wear, too.
25. A colorful pair of capris to brighten up any dull routine. You probably couldn't tell it has a hidden waistband pocket, but that's the point.
26. A printed mini skort for high-intensity workouts. It's got a lush mix of blue and black hues that'll go with anything. Plus, inner shorts, sturdy seams, and a split hem will never let you down. Let loose and have fun in this stretchy, playful piece.
27. A grey, loose-fitting shirt to wear during yoga, Pilates, or anything really. And you won't have to pull up your sleeves every five minutes because it's designed to never slip off your shoulders. Finally, a shirt that's ideal for any high movement activity.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.