31 Practical Products From Walmart That Could Make A Difference In Every Home
You could say they're *practically* perfect in every way.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-cube organizer storage bench that'll add both storage and seating to your playroom, dining room, or underneath a window. The bench can seat two adults while the storage compartments can hold up to 30 pounds each of your favorite books, toys, or shoes. It's great for all ages!
2. A shadow box to display ticket stubs from a special trip or ribbons from your child's ballet shoes. The collage inside will be uniquely your own, and it'll give you the opportunity to declutter your storage!
3. A 3-piece shelf storage set for doubling shelf space in your kitchen or your bathroom. The different sizes allow you to organize how you want, and the neutral white color and rust resistant finish are added bonuses.
4. A copy of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up that'll change the way you look at organizing. Author Marie Kondo promises that if you tidy the correct way, you'll never have to do it again.
5. An adorable polyester hippo door stopper to add a unique touch to your home without scratching the floors.
6. An industrial circular shelf so that you can keep your favorite items at arm's reach without cluttering your desk or dresser. Three shelves and six compartments mean that you can organize your books, candles and more without worrying about them falling all over each other.
7. A hall tree bench to store your coats and shoes as soon as you walk through the door. The upright back has five double hooks for coats, scarves and backpacks, and the space under the bench is just right for shoes.
8. A scraper outdoor doormat for keeping dirt and mud outside. This mat will trap whatever dirt is caked on your shoes so that your home will stay as clean as possible! Whenever you need to clean it, just shake it out and rinse with a garden hose.
9. A 3-in-1 dry erase calendar board to keep track of all your assignments, meetings and events. The best part is that this calendar is dry erase so that you don't have to buy a new calendar every year: Just erase at the beginning of each month for a fresh start.
10. An adjustable sit-and-stand desk that'll prevent you from staying in one position for eight hours at a time. The four locking wheels let you move around wherever you want to work, and you can adjust the desk's height to fit your favorite chair or to stand at the window with the best view. The two tiers ensure that you have enough room for your laptop and whatever notebooks or snacks you may want to keep with you.
11. A wood and metal shoe rack so that you'll be able to store all your shoes together. Store your sneakers and flats inside, and leave the top shelf for your heels, boots and other taller shoes.
12. A magnetic wall organizer set for organizing your office. Display your favorite magazines and plants or keep track of your pens and scissors without taking up drawer space.
13. A reusable K-Cup so you can enjoy your coffee and minimize your waste. Fill these BPA-free bad boys with your favorite ground coffee — the recommended fill lines are optimized for both cup and travel mug sizes.
14. Speaking of coffee, a K-Duo essentials coffee maker to give you the best of both coffee worlds. You can make yourself a single cup, or prepare a pot for the whole house.
15. A set of solid thermalayer blackout curtains that'll block out headlights and even noise when you need a good night's sleep.
16. A cordless spot carpet cleaner to remove pet stains from carpets and upholstery with spraying, scrubbing and suction power. Plus, with Bissell's commitment to save homeless pets, every purchase will help pets in need.
17. A KitchenAid slicer and shredder attachment so you can add freshly sliced veggies to your meal with ease. It'll save you time in the kitchen and you can pick from three different blades to make sure your vegetables are just right.
18. A weighted blanket to mimic the feeling of a hug and help you fall asleep faster. It can help reduce anxiety, and even features temperature balancing technology so you don't get too hot.
19. A box of space-saver storage bags because your bulkier sweaters or blankets don't have to take up that much room. The double zipper and one-way valve keep out unwanted air, giving you three times the space. I would not have been able to pack my study abroad suitcase without them.
20. A canned and moisture-free compressed gas duster for those days when your electronics are not looking their best.
21. An end table with a bin drawer that'll fit snugly beside your bed and give you three levels of storage. It's a great choice if you like to have books, snacks, a lamp and more at your disposal.
22. A tea bag organizer to keep you from losing track of your tea bags. There are six removable drawers to make refilling easy, and each drawer can hold up to 15 bags.
23. A shelf closet organizer for keeping things in order, even behind closed doors. Two separate rods double your space, which is perfect if, like me, you have way too many shirts.
24. A whale-shaped faucet adapter so that you can drink from the sink without the need for paper cups.
25. A handheld fabric steamer that'll keep you from showing up to a meeting looking like a wrinkled mess. More versatile than an iron, it's a great choice for anyone who's always on the go.
26. A pack of meal prep storage containers so you can store all your meals for the week or keep leftovers in the fridge. The space saving stackable design is perfect for smaller kitchens.
27. A waterproof boot tray to contain your shoes, and keep mud and water from getting on your floor.
28. An LED camping lantern for nights when your power is out. Lanterns have proven invaluable when hurricanes have knocked my power out in the past, and with 275 hours of run time on low, this is a great pick...and an excuse to go camping.
29. A letter organizer and key holder that'll keep your keys and outgoing mail right by the door. Six hooks offer lots of space, and the white finish will match whatever decor you may have.
30. A chemical-free air purifying bag to eliminate odors in your closet or pet areas with moso bamboo charcoal. After two years, sprinkle the charcoal in your garden to promote plant growth!
31. A portable relaxation sound machine so you can drown out any noise that may keep you up at night with six digitally recorded nature sounds. And with a built-in timer, you don't have to worry about whether or not it gets turned off.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.