31 Organization Products From Target Your Kitchen Will Be Thankful You Invested In
You'll never go back once you try these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An expandable utensil organizer because your drawers don't have to be messy. It'll create more space in your drawer, and it's customizable to best fit your needs.
2. A patterned utensil holder that'll keep your ladles and spatulas upright and look good while doing it. It's small enough for tinier kitchens, but wide enough to fit whatever utensils you need it to.
3. An expandable cookware rack to keep your pots and pans in order. The adjustable dividers will fit large pans, platters and lids, and the sturdy base and nonslip feet will keep everything in place.
4. A three-tier metal cart for your Keurig, your mugs, or your stash of ramen. The wheels can be locked when you don't need to move it, and the lips of the tiers will keep everything from falling out. Each shelf holds up to 10 pounds.
5. A cookbook basket because all your Julia Child recipe books deserve a home this cute. The handles make it easy to carry, and the lined interior will help reduce wear and tear on your book covers.
6. Or, if you're not a fan of cookbooks, an ivory and wood box to keep your favorite recipe cards in. You'll still have access to all your favorite dishes without taking up a ton of space.
8. Ten-piece leakproof food storage containers for all your leftovers, meal-prep, and lunchbox needs. The airtight seal will keep the flavor in and the dust out, and they're BPA-free.
10. A 24-count coffee pod storage drawer so that you can organize your coffee by flavor, roast, caffeination...you get the picture. The top is flat and sturdy so it can go right under your Keurig brewer, taking up no additional counter space.
11. A BPA-free refillable coffee filter to decrease your waste and free up cabinet space. It'll fit directly into the K-Cup holder and the stainless-steel mesh will give you a smooth and lovely cup o' joe. No more K-Cup clutter — all you need is a bag of your favorite coffee!
12. A wood and gold bar cart that'll contain all your cocktail necessities and eliminate the need for a wine rack. You can even use it to store your Keurig if you're short on counter space! The brass finish will add a pop of color to your kitchen and go perfect with whatever décor you've got.
13. An eight-tier over-the-door adjustable wire rack because why not use space you already have? Perfect for tight spaces, you can use this rack for spices or canned goods, and since every rack is adjustable, you can fit items of all heights.
14. A three-tier corner shelf for those corners that usually go to waste. The curved edges give it a polished look and each shelf can hold up to 13 pounds.
15. A refrigerator turntable that'll keep you from having to dig through your fridge to find the OJ...again. The nonslip feet mean it won't slide around when you spin it, and there's no assembly required. Easy as pie.
16. A pair of Command broom and mop grippers so you'll always know where your cleaning tools are. They can hold up to 4 pounds, and since they use Command Adhesive, you don't have to worry about holes in the wall.
17. A mug holder with tray for organizing your teatime treats. This durable metal organizer can hold up to six cups, and the tray underneath is perfect for stashing cream and sugar. There's even a handle up top so you can move it from the counter to the table with ease.
18. A container lid organizer because no one wants to sort through an entire drawer of mismatched storage containers. It's got five long adjustable dividers and handles for easy moving.
19. A stainless-steel window canister set of four to consolidate your flour, sugar, and coffee so you can get rid of all those half-empty bags.
20. A collapsible dish rack that'll let your dishes dry but won't take up permanent space on the counter. When you're done, you can store it flat!
21. An expandable three-tier storage shelf to give your cabinets more space. Instead of searching through condiments that are all on the same level, you'll easily be able to see everything. And if you need more space, just expand it.
22. A stackable organizer with a sliding drawer for easy access to your kitchen towels, canned goods, and more. The open design helps you see what's inside and its two-in-one shelf and drawer design will maximize your counter space.
23. A three-tier tilt down spice drawer to triple your storage space and hold 18 spice containers. The silver powder finish will look good in any kitchen.
24. A steel under-the-shelf basket that'll give you extra space for your tin foil and wax paper. It's durable and the open front gives you easy access to whatever you need, whenever you need it.
25. An oversized carved mango wood tray for containing all your kitchen table accessories. Use it as décor that you change every season, or for serving guests.
27. A dinner plate storage box that'll protect your dishes from cracks, dust, and dirt. The reinforced sides and solid bottom will keep your dishes safe and it'll hold up to 25 pounds. Switch out your regular dishes for holiday ones to keep this in use all year long!
28. A compact knife organizer for a safe way to store up to nine knives. Because of the design, you won't accidentally cut your hand reaching in the drawer!
29. A stainless-steel breadbox with a tempered glass roll top lid that'll ensure your favorite baked goods stay fresher longer. The roll top lid is easy to open and close, and with the stainless steel and tempered glass — who wouldn't want organization this chic?
30. A BottleStand water bottle organizer to hold up to eight of your favorite reusable water bottles. You can set it up horizontal or vertical depending on what works best for you.
31. A rolling cabinet organizer for an easy and convenient storage option for your kitchen. It'll fit detergent containers, spray bottles, and so much more!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.