29 Pet Products From Amazon You’ll Find Yourself Thanking Once A Day
And your pet will thank you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Petmate Arm & Hammer swivel bin and rake pooper scooper to make cleaning easier. The plastic rake works with a variety of surfaces like grass, dirt, and pavement, while the rotating bin makes pick up and transport of pet waste quicker. The bin has hooks on both sides for Arm & Hammer odor control bags to make and since the rake and bin snap together, it's easy to store.
2. An airtight pet food storage container that'll keep food fresh by locking moisture, and pests, out. You can stack them to maximize your space, and since it's HDPE plastic, it won't shatter if it's dropped.
3. An Outward Hound fun feeder slow feeder bowl so your pet can eat without getting a stomach ache. The ridges help slow down your dog’s mealtime by 10 times and it'll challenge and engage them while they eat. The nonslip base will keep it in place, and the variety of bowls to pick from ensure that you'll find the right one for your pet!
4. A FURminator firm grooming slicker brush to keep your dog's coat clean and healthy without putting pressure on their skin. This tool removes mats, detangles and smooths fur without pulling and will leave with a your pet with a natural shine.
5. A pack of Nature's Miracle deodorizing bath wipes for keeping your dog clean. The advanced deep-cleansing formula is mild enough for everyday and it'll safely remove dirt, dander and tough odors.
6. A water-resistant Chuckit treat tote so you can quickly reward good behavior right from your belt or pocket. The drawstring closure gives you easy access into the tote with one hand, and it seals to keep up to one cup of treats fresh.
7. A pack of Milk-Bone Good Morning vitamin dog treats that'll keep their joints healthy. The unique blend of nutrients like DHA and vitamin C help support your dog's joints and mobility. Real chicken is the first ingredient so it'll taste like a treat and work like a vitamin!
8. A bag of Greenies Pill Pockets to hide their medicine inside a tasty treat. Made with natural ingredients, these babies are the perfect way to help your dog’s medicine go down without the mess of peanut butter or cheese.
9. A bag of Missing Link Supplements because every pet deserves to feel their best. These supplements are packed with Omega 3, fatty acids and probiotics for all around benefits. They'll support your pet's skin and coat, digestive and immune systems and help with inflammation.
10. Some Milk-Bone MaroSnacks dog treats to give your pet treats that are good for them. Great for dogs of all sizes, the bone marrow and two layers of meaty crunch are rich in calcium to help maintain strong teeth and bones.
11. A high velocity pet grooming dryer with heater that'll reduce your drying time up to 60%. It's got a steel shell and durable motor for years of use, and three temperatures to choose from to make your pup most comfortable.
12. A Pet MD cat and dog ear cleaner for yeast infections, ear mites and fungal infections. This mild formula was designed to be gentle and effective so that you can flush bacteria from your pet's ears without any stinging. It'll eliminate irritation and ear wax easily.
13. A bottle of Nature's Miracle advanced stain and odor eliminator for severe dog messes. This powerful formula works to eliminate stains and odors from dog urine, diarrhea, vomit and more while getting your home smelling clean again.
14. Some hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioner so your sensitive pets can enjoy their baths. The natural oatmeal, baking soda, and aloe vera provide instant relief from hot-spots and itching. While this tear- and dandruff-free formula was designed for cats and dogs, you can also use it for guinea pigs. Plus it smells like oatmeal cookies, so what's not to like?
15. A Bedsure orthopedic memory foam dog bed to offer join support and gently cushion pressure points, making it great for senior or arthritic pets. The inner layers are waterproof, and the nonslip bottom prevents it from sliding.
16. A durable Benebone real bacon chew toy so you don't have to replace your aggressive chewer's toys every two weeks.
17. A PetSafe ScoopFree self-cleaning cat litter box that'll make cleaning easier than ever before. You won't have to scoop, clean or refill their litter box for weeks. Not only does the crystal litter absorb urine and dehydrate solid waste to eliminate odor, but it's 99% dust free and won't stick to your cat’s paws. To clean, just remove the tray and throw it away.
18. A Voyager step-in Air Dog harness for walks all year round. The soft air mesh makes this lightweight harness breathable and there are two reflective bands to enhance your pet’s visibility. The three layers of security will keep your dog safe, just make sure you measure your pet and look at the sizing chart before ordering!
19. A Neptonion magnetic aquarium brush so you can easily clean away algae growth and make your aquarium look its best. The tiny hooks inside scrape off algae without damaging the glass, and the outside surface of the handle is covered in felt. This waterproof tool also floats, so you don't have to worry about it sinking.
20. An LL Products fish tank gravel vacuum that'll let you clean your aquarium's rocks and gravel easily. The one-way flow control prevents water from spilling and the filter prevents rocks, gravel, plants and fish from coming through with the dirt. The shut-off valve lets you slow or shut off the water when you need to.
21. A Seachem Prime fresh and saltwater conditioner to detoxify your tap water and provide your fish with an ideal environment.
22. Some Ware Manufacturing rice pops chew treat for a crispy, crunchy chew that's irresistible to small pets. The combination of crunch and flavor is made of rice and corn, and it'll both promote healthy teeth and help with cage boredom.
23. A Gonicc nail trimmer with safety guard so you can clip your pet's nails without over-cutting. The nonslip handles are ergonomically designed for ultimate strength and comfort.
24. A Dasksha grooming brush with gentle, flexible needles so you can deshed your bunny without hurting them. The comb is great for shedding, and the glove helps remove the top layer of loose fur.
25. A three-pack of cuttlebone to keep finch and canary beaks conditioned and supply your bird with essential calcium and minerals. This sun-dried cuttlebone comes with holder for easy installation on cage.
26. A pack of Bonaweite wooden and stainless steel cleaning brushes that'll keep your bird's cage spotless. These smooth, durable and anti-mold brushes are great for daily cleaning, and they're different sizes so you can pick which best suits your needs. They're lightweight and especially effective against stains.
27. A bottle of Vet's Best Flea and Tick spray for your dogs and your home. This will kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without harsh chemicals. Each essential oil is selected for its pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural. You can easily apply it to surfaces, but it's gentle enough to spray directly onto your pup.
28. An Ezy Dose oral syringe to make medicine easier to give your pet. The bottle adapter lets you draw directly from the bottle to minimize mess. The syringe will dispense medicine effortlessly and it's designed for repeated use.
29. A bottle of Essential Pet anti-diarrhea liquid for those days your puppy is not feeling well. This formula contains Kaolin and Pectin to provide fast relief and protect your pet's gastrointestinal membranes in as little as two or three days.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.