1. There’s magic!
4. Uncomfortable talks with your dad!
5. Awkward family photos!
6. And mistletoe!
7. Plus, Jack plays in a little league called Santa Series.
8. With a Santa umpire.
9. The beginning of the movie takes place in wintery wonderlandy London.
11. And Maggie rocks some serious holiday tartan.
12. Wendy is probably Mrs. Claus.
13. Nana is basically the Abonimable Snowman.
14. A giant Christmas light is a main character.
15. Peter Pan dresses like a giant elf.
16. Captain Hook might actually just be Santa in a pimped out red suit.
17. Afterall, his ship is decorated in Christmas colors (and death).
18. And he’s great with kids.
19. Just super great.
20. Or, it’s entirely possible that Smee is Santa Claus.
21. But, he also might just be going to an ugly holiday sweater party later.
22. People make completely unrealistic New Years resolutions.
23. There’s an awkward family dinner.
24. That inevitably ends in a fight.
25. And later, there’s some drunk dancing.
26. But in the end, it’s a movie about remembering how important family is.
27. Even if your family is insane.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎