1. An exfoliating glove that'll help you bring the spa experience home. Easily lift away dead skin to reveal soft and healthy skin.
Promising review: "You might think you're exfoliating your skin but TRUST ME, you haven't been. You'll be SHOCKED and maybe even a little disgusted when you see how much skin comes off on these gloves the first time you use them. Take a long, warm shower, then, with no soap, use these mitts after you're all rinsed off. Scrub your body well in a circular motion. Then look at the mitts! They'll look like they've been sprinkled with flour! You'll never get that much skin off your body again with subsequent uses, so don't forget to look because it's incredible. And get ready to be bowled over when you dry off. Hello softness!!!" —isaidso
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (also available in a pack of two).
2. A revitalizing hair protein treatment for conditioning and repairing dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $7.62.
3. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all of life's little messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Promising reviews: "I am really impressed by this carpet spot remover. I haven’t found anything that works as well. I used it on pet stains that were months old. One treatment with this and they were gone. Works exactly as promised." —Diana L. Williams
"I seldom write product reviews but I will in this case. The only reason I'm giving the Folex 5 stars is because there's no place to give it 10. My dog, Sweetie, while playing on the tan carpeting in the family room, got hold of a blue Pilot G2 pen and chewed through the outer casing and through the ink cartridge, leaving an approximately 6-inch-by-12-inch area of carpeting splotched with blue ink. It took four or five applications, but following the label instructions to the letter, the spot was totally removed. Way to go Folex. Outstanding!" —Bob
Get it from Amazon for $6.65+ (available in three sizes and multipacks).
4. A set of bedsheet detanglers from Shark Tank so you can stop spending hours in the jungle of your laundry trying to not get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
Wad-Free is a woman-owned small business working to make sure your laundry day isn't in vain! After wasting time and energy on wadding problems, Cyndi Bray invented Wad-Free for bedsheets.
Promising review: "It's a miracle product! Oh my gosh, I only had to run the dryer one time to dry the sheets instead of my usual four times. They looked cleaner too!" —Bonnie
"I was mildly skeptical, but it works exactly as promoted! I've used it five times and each time there's been no twisting of the sheets and no pillowcases balled up and still wet when the dryer goes off. Super helpful that it comes with two units, one for the top sheet and one for the fitted sheet so I don't have to split them into separate loads. I no longer dread washing sheets and plan to buy some of these as gifts. LOVE it!" —Amazon Customer
5. A stain remover providing a safe and effective way to get rid of those grass, blood, wine, chocolate, and makeup spots and smears. Whether the stains are old are new, they'll be gone in the blink of an eye!
Promising review: "I'm always skeptical of these kinds of products, but I went ahead and decided to give this stain remover a chance because I have clothes that have small grease spots from cooking that I never notice until after I've already washed them. I used this on those items (which have already gone through the dryer several times), as well as my trusty old 'period panties' that hide in the back of my drawer. I sprayed it on the stains pretty generously, let it sit for a few hours, and then washed them as I usually do. When I took everything out of the dryer, the stains were gone! I have never seen such results from anything I've used before, including all of the big name stain removers that claim to be the best. This product will remain a staple in my laundry room forever!" —Kerry
Read our full Puracy Natural Stain Remover review.
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three sizes).
6. A flexible drain snake that'll descend into the pits of your drain and pull out the monstrous blobs of hair and gunk that have turned too many showers into swamps.
This pack contains a reusable handle and five single-use heads that you just remove and dispose of after handling your clogged pipes.
Promising review: "Wow. Best thing ever. Seriously. I have had tweezers and sticks and plumbers and chemicals trying to get my master sink to drain. Plumber even said I need an entirely new faucet to get the drain plug part because they don't sell those separately. Well, I have two sinks, a tub, and shower that all match so that was not a valid solution. Doubt I can find the same model. So I bought this thing, stuffed it down, and pulled up hair and black muck. Did it about eight times quickly, ran the water, went right down the drain. Seriously. This is the best tool ever and the best $20 I have ever spent. Everyone with a sink needs this tool. Seriously." —juliejules
Get a five-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
7. And a stainless-steel TubShroom famous for preventing massive hunks of hair and grime from growing and gaining sentience in our drains.
I went through a few drain protectors before I finally succumbed to the power that is the stainless-steel TubShroom. It's durable and works really well. It just does its job! And we love to see it!
Promising review: "This is my second one, and I will keep buying these for my tubs and sinks as needed. They catch much more hair than one might think, and have prevented drain clogs in my house for years! HIGHLY recommended!" —Mr86GT
Get it from Amazon for $11.52.
8. A magnetic visual grocery list because writing a list is so passé. Just circle the things you know you need and voilà! Grocery shopping made easy. And since it's magnetic, keep this on your fridge for easy access.
Promising review: "I bought this for my 87-year-old dad who doesn't go out to the market anymore since the pandemic. I do his shopping but his lists were so disorganized. Now he can circle what he wants and add any specifics on the side. And I don't have to go through his list over and over as I try to get everything on it. Plus the drawings prompt his memory for items he wants. I'm very pleased with this purchase." —pat
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
9. A sleek and easy-to-use touchless thermometer so you can check baby's temperature even when they're sleeping. Staying on top of their health just got a little easier.
Promising review: "This is a great thermometer — accurate, looks great, a must-have! If you have kids, forget about sticking a thermometer in their ears. I have four kids now and a thermometer is a must have. Hold this thing close to the forehead, push the button, and you get a reading in about one second. This thing looks good, feels good, and is accurate. We’ve used multiple thermometers in the past. The head scanner that you run across the forehead...no good. In-ear thermometers...accurate, but expect a battle. Rectal thermometers...very accurate, but expect a war. This is the easiest one out of all of them. We find it especially useful when we need the quick 'I don’t feel that great' check. Overall, highly recommend!"—BearDownChi1
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
10. A six-outlet wall charger designed to house larger chargers as well as USBs (and those ports offer fast-charging). It even functions as a night-light if you tend to work into the wee hours.
Promising review: "Love this. I have many items to plug in now that I have to office at home. There’s plenty of room to plug in two laptops, a computer, a monitor and my Alexa safely. It’s a little bulkier than I was expecting but that is due to the room your items will need." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
11. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter that's also wind- and moisture-proof because lighting a candle, campfire, or joint on a windy day shouldn't feel like an Olympic event.
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok and knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
You can read our Leejie electric lighter review for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in five colors).
12. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin-renewal formula will help fade acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
Just make sure to use sunscreen with this since it can make you a bit more sensitive to the sun.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three sizes).
13. A reusable medication tracker — now you'll never again forget whether you took your meds or not. Just stick this to any prescription bottle and slide the indicators left and right.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
14. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising review: “I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.