We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Gluten- and cruelty-free mascara whose lash-voluminizing effect will make you and everyone else think you're wearing falsies. Salon quality at drugstore prices? I think "yes."
2. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral build-up affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
3. A tub of The Pink Stuff all-purpose cleaning paste for all those stubborn stains you think are permanent. Watch as burn stains on pots and pans, crayon marks on walls, hard water spots in your shower, and grime buildup in your oven simply disappear.
4. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
5. A multipurpose dermaplaning tool if you're looking to exfoliate your skin while getting rid of dirt and hair. Peach fuzz, begone!
6. A minimalist yet luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort and cleaning. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
7. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes — no green thumb? No problem! Just stick one of these in your planters and your leafy babes will be continuously fed for up to two months!
8. A pack of hydrocolloid acne patches to help keep blemishes at bay. Place it overnight and wake up to a patch full of gunk, speeding up the healing (and vanishing) process.
9. A pack of hydrating masks whose aloe vera and albumin-enriched formula might make you look like a zombie for a few minutes, but afterward, you'll have tighter, clearer, and more even skin.
10. A pumice stone toilet bowl ring remover so you can scrub away any rust or lime buildup on your porcelain throne.
11. A eucalyptus and lavender shower pouch for sinus and congestion relief that'll also make your bathroom feel like a rejuvenating spa. Each eucalyptus leaf was hand cut and then sprayed with eucalyptus essential oil.
12. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all cleanups should be quick and easy! No matter the stain — pet accidents, grease, red wine, coffee, rust, food, dirt, and grime — it'll be gone in mere moments.
13. A pack of K-Cup cleaners if your coffee hasn't been tasting quite like coffee lately. Pop one of these non-toxic cups into your Keurig to give it the deep clean it's been needing.
14. A pair of teeth-whitening pens that'll help you get pearly whites with just 30 seconds of daily use. A dentist-approved smile without the dentist-approved fees is on its way!
15. A book-tracking bookmark you can use to mark your reading progress. Write in all the books you've finished while holding your place in the book you're currently reading. No more dog-earing. Please.
16. A faucet splash catcher to make sure your kitchen sink doesn't become its own little ocean destination. Just wrap this absorbent mat around your faucet and it'll soak up any rogue water drops.
17. A rejuvenating eye cream whose all-natural and vegan ingredients absorb quickly into the skin to start the process of brightening and lifting your under-eye area. Perpetual late nights got nothing on this cream!
18. An eight-second moisturizing hair treatment for dry and damaged hair. This lightweight formula is rich in amino acids for shinier, silkier, and healthier hair!
19. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that fuzz out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
20. A jewelry-cleaning pen made using a special (and safe) formula if your tarnished jewels and gems are in need of some cleaning and polishing before they can be deemed worthy of wear.
21. A brow pomade (aka Boy Brow) from Glossier that both thickens *and* conditions your eyebrows. Perfectly soft and fluffed brows are only a few flicks (and clicks) away!
22. A stainless-steel foot file and callus remover to get rid of tough skin and cracks with no effort at all. Dry, discolored skin? Not here!
23. A Matatabi chew stick for your purring friend to enjoy. This healthy catnip-alternative is packed with natural essential oils!
24. A three-way brush-cleaning tool so you can easily remove hair, dust, and any unwanted gunk from your favorite hairbrushes.
25. A grout and sealant stain remover because your tiles deserve to gleam against a clean background. Just apply it, wait, and rinse the stains away. You read that right, there's no scrubbing needed!
26. A plant-based face serum whose blend of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil will give you skin so bright, you'll light up every room you enter. Fresh-looking skin is just a bottle away!
Promising review: "I am prone to the rare chin breakout during that time of the month. After reading so many reviews, I gave this a shot and I'm very glad I did. My skin has cleared up considerably in the three months I've been using this product. I put it on every morning under my makeup, after my shower, and again before bed. WOW my skin looks so great! The texture is smoother, I have even less small acne than before and overall I see a marked improvement in my complexion. Love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over each time the bottle runs out." —C. Morris
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
27. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help get rid of acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
Just make sure to use sunscreen with this since it can make you a bit more sensitive to the sun.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.47+ (available in three sizes).
28. A pack of houseplant sticky traps so you can get rid of those annoying gnats calling your monstera and fiddle-leaf figs home. Just stick a stack in the soil, and let the nontoxic traps do what they do (trap).
29. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish for both enhancing your floor and furniture's shine, AND layering them with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax, so there's less polishing for you to do in the future.
30. A pack of all-natural Bottle Bright cleaning tablets that'll take care of the tough stains and persistent odors living in your travel mugs and water bottles. The best part is, there's no scrubbing involved. So you get super clean gear with minimal effort!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.