35 Practically Magic Products That'll Be A Vanishing Act For Clutter
These things will organize your home before you can even say abracadabra.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sliding, two-tier countertop organizer if your kitchen's lack of cabinet space has meant spices, spoons, and spatulas have overwhelmed all the countertop space you have left.
2. A sturdy, three-tier closet organizer with basket drawers you can use to store the clothes bursting out of your armoire. Stack your shoes, blankets, or sweaters on each tier and breathe a sigh of relief knowing your closet won't avalanche on you when you open it.
3. A few under-the-bed containers for storing clothes, blankets, towels, and whatever else is eating up all the space in your home. Simply pack it away in this sturdy and durable container and slide it under your bed or couch for easy access later.
4. An adjustable over-the-sink drying rack that has individual compartments for your knives, plates, lids, and dish-cleaning supplies so they don't take up any much-needed surface space while they dry.
5. A pair of colorful storage bags to help you hide everything you don't need right now (and feel stylish while doing it).
6. Or a pack of three large-capacity storage bags because it's time to start packing away the summer clothes overpowering your closet. Double-layered with reinforced seams, you can be sure your favorite crop tops will stay safe when you're not wearing them.
8. A contemporary storage ottoman perfect for housing extra blankets, keeping all your board games organized, or just as a dumping ground for clutter when the unexpected guest turns up!
9. A food container lid organizer that'll not only help you save space but also time. No more searching for the right top to cover your veggie lasagna.
10. An 18-inch over-the-door rack with eight adjustable tiers sure to help you organize your kitchen pantry or hall closet! You can even mount this accommodating organizer on the wall.
11. An over-the-cabinet-door hair tools organizer because the inside of your bathroom sink is not actually a shelf.
12. A versatile and space-saving, four-tier metal organizer you can use to store fruits and veggies in your kitchen, toiletries in your bathroom, or books and magazines in your office or living room.
13. A set of fridge organizers — keep track of what you do and don't need to add to your shopping list while also keeping your fridge tidy.
14. A pack of vacuum-seal bags perfect for storing all the bulky clothes and blankets that would otherwise take up allllll the space in your closet.
15. A sleek cable box that'll keep your cords safe, organized, and out of sight. No more worrying about cables overheating or tripping on your tangled, charging cords!
16. A desk drawer organizer to help release your desk's surface of its clutter and make more space for the essentials. Just slide this tray into your desk drawer, and voila! Every pen, pin, and piece of paper can have a home.
17. A two-tier under-the-sink organizer whose minimalist style will keep your kitchen cleaning supplies organized and out of sight.
18. Or a cabinet organizer with divider inserts so all your skincare products or cleaning tools aren't chaotically jumbled under your bathroom sink.
19. A huuuuuge woven basket for when there's no time (or energy) to clean and it's tossin' time. Throw your extra pillows, blankets, kids' and pets' toys in here and call it a day.
20. Or a round, bamboo and rattan basket with a lid you can store stuff inside of that can also double as an end table!
21. A set of clothing drawer sorters designed to keep your clothes organized (and off your bedroom floor). Each set comes with six collapsible pieces sure to help you live a clutter-free life.
22. A dual under-the-cabinet trash system so you can hide your trash away but also make use of the empty space under your sink growing cobwebs. Easy install means you'll definitely be ready for garbage day — even if it's today!
24. A 12-inch lazy Susan for your pantry so you can easily access all the spices you've neatly stored in your cabinet. Because you're an ah-dult.
25. A shower curtain with up to nine mesh pockets that can hold all your toiletries so you don't have to knock over bottles of shampoo and conditioner to get to your shaving cream.
26. A set of four acrylic canisters — easily store all your cotton swabs, cotton balls, and cotton pads. Because keeping them in their cumbersome and drab cardboard and plastic packaging is not okay anymore.
27. A gorgeous handmade tray featuring red leaves that'll organize your entryway or your coffee table by keeping your keys, wallet, remotes, loose change in one easily-accessible spot.
28. An over-the-toilet shelving unit for anyone with tiny-bathroom-syndrome and in need of space-saving storage. Made of bamboo, these sturdy shelves and sliding doors can be a home for your towels, candles, and Poo-Pourri!
29. A pack of nonslip velvet hangers that take up less space in your closet, which means you can hang more in there. And with swivel hooks, you spend less time fighting your clothes and more time buying new ones.
30. An adjustable jewelry organizer you can drape your earrings and necklaces from so you don't lose them or get them all tangled in each other. Treat your accessories like the decor they are!
31. A three-tier metal utility cart whose three roomy shelves can function as a bedside table, craft station, or plant gallery. Whatever you need, this sleek cart on wheels is there to make your life a little easier in a big way.
32. A space-saving kitchen mixer attachment organizer — never fumble through your cabinets for your whisk again. You've got whipped cream to make ASAP!
33. A 5.5-foot metal blanket ladder to display your very sophisticated throw blankets (instead of tossing them absolutely wherever).
34. A stackable shoe rack for anyone who kicks their boots off and leaves them wherever they land. Or just someone with enough shoes to open their own store. Keep your footwear organized and out of tripping range.
35. A four-tray mesh desk organizer that'll keep important files and documents in plain sight but also out of the way. With a bottom drawer and two pen holders, this will make your Post-its, scissors, pens, and stapler easily accessible!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.