1. Elegantly frosted privacy film for your windows if your neighbors have waaaay too much access to what you do in your home.
2. Self-adhesive black wood texture paper to turn your outdated cabinets into a contemporary vision.
3. A set of no-drill curtain rod brackets that were featured on Shark Tank. All you need is a hammer and curtain, and in a matter of seconds you'll have a chic new entryway or window dressing!
4. A faux-marble surface cover because your laminate countertops have been begging for a glow-up. All you have to do is peel and stick for a glossy, easy-to-clean surface that'll elevate the look of your space.
5. Colorful removable wallpaper so you can adorn your walls with any of 45 magical scenes — from the lush forest to the city streets.
6. Or a roll of bright and floral peel-and-stick wallpaper for an instant room transformation that'll have your friends asking for the name of your wallpaper guy.
7. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll not only enhance your cabinets' shine, but also layer them with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax, so there's less polishing for you to do in the future.
9. A set of magnetic decorative garage door hinges to give them the classic carriage house door treatment.
10. Classic premade wall panels that'll help give your home a little character. These water-resistant additions might just add the dash of elegance you've been looking for.
Some reviewers used mounting tape in their apartments for a no-damage-to-the-walls installation while others added these panels onto their doors and kitchen islands!
Promising review: "Moved into an apartment with an ugly old plain front door that has seen better days. Since I cannot replace the door I decided to spruce it up, and these frame pieces are going to do the trick. They can be nailed or glued on, and then I have some colorful paint to cover them and the door...making the door look like it always was an upscale door with panels. I am happy with this purchase." —tj44
Get a single panel from Amazon starting at $7.32 (available in sets and tons of sizes).
11. An industrial wall shelving unit that can be mounted from your ceiling or left standing on your floor. Either way, this will give your library and cute tchotchkes an edge they never thought they could have.
12. Faux-wood contact paper if the scratches in your real wood have leaned a little too far into the rustic aesthetic. This self-adhesive vinyl can cover up imperfections!
Promising review: "This product is wonderful for several reasons. It looks like real wood grain, the adhesive is just right, and best of all, the paper on the back has grid lines for ease of measuring and cutting! I needed to cover a (faux) dark walnut wheeled cabinet to make an island for my kitchen, which has cabinets of yellow knotty pine. When I first began the project I thought the adhesive wasn't strong enough; 'how is this ever going to stay on?!' But as I continued, I realized it is necessary to be able to adjust as you are going along to keep it straight and get rid of wrinkles and air bubbles. At the end, when everything was definitely in the right place, I pressed it all down firmly and it stayed. For being just sticky paper, this looks remarkably good. I originally wanted to use real pine veneer, but it was WAY too expensive. For the price and ease of use, I highly recommend this product." —M. Jamie Brown
Get it from Amazon for $12.22+ (available in five sizes and seven colors).
13. A recessed light converter so you can hang the pendant lights of your dreams without having to get an electrician involved.
14. A bold and rich red door paint to let all guests know they're about to step into the home of someone who isn't afraid of taking risks. Just make sure to take your shoes off once you enter.
15. A cabinet makeover kit that doesn't require any stripping or priming. Quickly upgrade your kitchen cabinets and enjoy having guests ask you how much you paid for that "renovation."
17. A gallery wall kit complete with seven varied frames so you can customize any wall in your home with pictures and artwork hung in an eye-catching array.
19. A bucket of chalked paint that dries into a super-velvety matte texture, giving your furniture a unique and modern touch.
20. A set of thick velvet slip covers to bring your vintage '80s-style couch into the 21st century. This set includes nonslip straps so you won't have to worry about constantly adjusting your new seats.
21. Peel-and-stick subway tiles that'll make for the best (and most Joanna Gaines–approved) bathroom sink backsplash. Oh, and these bad boys are waterproof and heat resistant.
Promising review: "I run a cat rescue and we just built a new building. I use the bathroom sink to bathe cats, and the drywall was getting wet. I didn’t want to spend $300 for someone to install tile, so I found these and these were by far the most realistic. I’m going to use them in the kitchen next!" —Showstopper
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in six colors).
22. Or set of peel-and-stick tiles to make renovating your bland kitchen a whole lot easier (and cheaper)! These eco-friendly tiles are easy to install, clean, and maintain. HGTV is shaking!
23. A pack of gray Medina peel-and-stick floor tiles that will breathe new life into your home (and cover any preexisting scratches in your hardwood floor that your landlord won't pay to fix). These water-resistant tiles are the perfect blend of polished and practical.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.