33 Things Your Home Needs If Its Current Vibe Says, “Help Me”
Dingy, dirty, dull...We've got your home covered.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A narrow, four-tier sliding organizer rack perfect for creating storage in the space between your fridge and countertop.
3. Or a pair of room-darkening curtains with silver foil detailing if the best way to decorate your room is by making it impossible to see anything. Cave vibes FTW.
4. A vintage-inspired oval mirror sure to tell you that you're the hottest of them all. Well, it doesn't actually talk, but that's what it *would* say if it could.
6. A reversible throw blanket whose bohemian flair might just make you feel as laidback as your space does now.
7. A made-to-order felt flower bouquet if you're too much of a liability when it comes to living plants. These gorgeous and immortal flowers are a perfect decoration all year long.
8. An industrial rolling bar cabinet with mesh double doors to bring a little city aesthetic to your entryway, living room, dining room, or kitchen. Really, what room couldn't use a little more spirit(s)?!
9. A metal countertop organizer for a little extra storage space that'll make your kitchen feel less cluttered.
10. A modern and geometric table lamp will brighten up your space while pulling your aesthetic together with its clean lines and sharp angles.
11. A bright, modern velvet couch so cozy you might just forget how luxe it is. This fun color/texture combo is sure to instantly upgrade your home!
12. Colorful, removable wallpaper — from the forest to the city streets, adorn your walls with any of 45 magical scenes!
14. A tiered, fringe floor lamp whose chic Gatsby-esque look and warm glow will offer your space a new lease on life.
15. A modular metal bookshelf groovy enough to store your vinyl collection, vintage books, and potted vines.
16. A white maple wood record player that'll not only add a vintage vibe to your space, but will also put a fun ~spin~ on your vinyl-listening sessions.
17. A magnetic letter board kit complete with 226 magnetic letters so you can arrange uplifting messages for yourself or display your favorite recipe or even write an important memo so you don't forget it.
18. A black, faux-leather accent chair from the Queer Eye Collection if your bachelor(ette) pad could do with a little growing up.
19. A pair of metal planters to keep your plants in ~high~ spirits! Go ahead and show off that green thumb of yours with this contemporary set.
20. A three-stage filtration Blueair Blue Pure 211+ air purifier whose activated carbon filter will help rid your home of allergens, dander, odor, and dust, so you can breathe easier.
21. A horizontal beeswax candle to add a uniquely rustic touch to your home with its soft light and warm copper stand.
22. A eucalyptus shower pouch for sinus and congestion relief that'll also make your bathroom feel like a rejuvenating spa. Each eucalyptus leaf was hand cut and then soaked in eucalyptus essential oil. Rejuvenation awaits!
25. A set of thick velvet slip covers to help bring your vintage '80s-style couch into the 21st century. This set includes nonslip straps so you won't have to worry about constantly adjusting your new seats.
26. A set of eco-friendly peel-and-stick tiles that'll give your kitchen the (inexpensive) facelift it's been begging for ever since that first chipped tile made its presence known.
27. A gorgeous geode resin wine caddy for a pinch of class and maturity in an otherwise chill pad. And you can get it in your choice of color!
28. An intersecting cubes accent shelf with 14 platforms to display your books, tchotchkes, and photos on. This sculptural shelf will offer a modern splash to any room!
29. A modern, chrome waterfall faucet if you've been meaning to turn your bathroom into a fancy resort!
30. A woven hyacinth storage trunk beautifully hides anything you don't have room for anywhere else. Everyone will compliment your style not knowing all the mysterious miscellany you've got hidden in there.
32. A stylish, tufted storage ottoman bench that'll fit perfectly at the end of your bed (or in that unused corner of your living room) and hide any throw blankets you'll still want within reach in case of chilly nights.
33. A vibrant, hand-tufted wool rug — add some textured fun to your space! Perfect as a welcome mat, or as a more dramatic (and cozy) living room piece.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.