30 Products That Prove Function And Style Can Go Hand In Hand
Never sacrifice your aesthetic. Never.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A beautiful bamboo shelf with a tilt-out hamper that'll add some needed storage space to your bathroom.
2. A pack of two contemporary shower caddies to keep your shower essentials organized in a way that doesn't remind you of your college dorm.
3. A fancy handheld milk frother whose quartz handle will make sure you feel like the barista of your own dreams.
4. A cute kitchen set including a magnetic utensil storage stand and five color-coded spoons so you can get your Chef Boyardee on.
5. And a colorful, 13-piece mixing and measuring bowls set that nest perfectly inside one another for easy storing.
6. The gorgeous Always Pan from Our Place if you're never sure what pot, pan, or tray to use to roast, sauté, or steam. This multipurpose pan braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, store, and so much more. Finally take the guesswork out of cooking.
7. An adorable kitty storage basket sure to make storing all your purring friend's toys an easier feat.
8. A minimalist organizer you can use for books, folders, and vinyls so you can stop stacking your precious records on top of one another and playing Jenga whenever you wanna pull one out.
9. The Nori Press — no more worrying about water leakage or burn marks. The portable and ever-so-sleek Nori Press works without an ironing board and can press and steam your outfits in minutes!
11. A charming ceramic ashtray that comes with a lid so you can hide your butts. And with its lid on, this cute piece just looks like another tchotchke you've got on display.
12. A pair of room-darkening curtains featuring silver foil detailing if the best way to decorate your room is by making it impossible to see anything. Cave vibes FTW.
13. A tufted, velvet storage ottoman whose faux-marble lid means this piece can double as a coffee table when you need it to. Talk about bang for your buck.
14. A set of iridescent measuring spoons so you feel like a magical pixie scientist as you bake your world-famous rainbow cakes.
16. A minimalist yet luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
18. A leaf-shaped, self-draining soap dish so your soap doesn't turn into a waterlogged mound of mush.
19. A resin geode wireless phone charger sure to double as some rockin' decor! And you can get it in any color you want!
20. A cute and useful ceiling fan metal pull chain if you have a habit of pulling on the "fan" chain when you meant to pull the "light" chain and now you have to pull the "fan" chain three more times to turn it off.
21. A super kawaii bubble tea pencil holder that you can zip up, toss in your backpack, and carry to classes and meetings.
22. A gorgeous ceramic pineapple-shaped oil diffuser — make your home feel a bit more like a relaxing day at a tropical spa. All you're missing are two cucumbers over your eyes, and that's an easy fix.
23. A set of four funky Jonathan Adler–designed coasters so you can protect your furniture from ring marks in style.
24. Colorful, eco-friendly potty bombs scented with mint and rosemary to give your bathroom a bit of a refresher. Drop one potty bomb in, then let it fizz and disinfect your toilet bowl. All in less than 20 minutes!
26. A pair of colorful storage bags to help you hide everything you don't need right now (and feel stylish while doing it).
27. A pack of trendy, nonslip velvet hangers that take up less space in your closet, which means you can hang more in there. And with swivel hooks, you spend less time fighting your clothes and more time buying new ones.
28. A sleek AeroGarden so you can easily grow your own herbs indoors! The control panel will tell you when it's time to water or feed your plants, so you don't have to worry about not having a green thumb.
29. A gorgeous geode resin wine caddy for a pinch of class and maturity in an otherwise chill pad. And you can get it in your choice of color!
30. A Growlight frame shelf — keep your plants alive while also adding a modern touch to your space. With a built-in timer and a tucked-away full-spectrum LED grow light, your herbs and succulents will have no choice but to thrive.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.