31 Impressive Hair Products From Target That Reviewers Love For Their Results
They say you should never follow the crowd, but these reviewer-loved products are enough to leave the popular saying behind.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair growth oil to help your hair grow like a weed. Designed with curly and textured strands in mind, this baby has blueberry extract to strengthen and promote hair growth while hydrating and preventing damage. Prepare to seriously up the ante with your haircare game.
2. A curl primer crafted for curly and textured hair types to prep your mane before styling. It has a yummy tropical scent and ingredients meant to keep your curly strands moisturized for the long haul. Plus, this two-for-one favorite combats unruly frizz!
3. A leave-in repair cream so you can rejuvenate your mane from root to tip. Suitable for all hair types, this can help stop and mend breakage and improve the overall manageability of your mane. Bonus: It can be used as a daily styler or a deep treatment!
4. A purple shampoo made to bring life back to brassy colored hair. Since a brassy mane can become your new normal over time, this bad boy comes to the rescue to neutralize yellow and orange tones in your strands. Kiss the days of making frequent trips to the salon goodbye!
5. A finishing mist hairspray so you can flaunt va-va-voluminous strands with a quick spritz. Count on this number to supply hair with a flexible hold and natural movement, thanks to its Fluid-Fix technology. No stiff hair here!
6. A healing hair mask for tresses that can use some nourishing healing. Nourishing healing, something that's good for you! (Yes, I remixed Marvin Gaye's lyrics, but I'm sure he's flattered 🎶😉!) This moisturizing number has banana, oil, avocado, agave, and coconut milk that goes the extra mile to layer your strands with hydration.
7. An Eco Styler Gel that can aid in keeping your baby hairs and sleek styles in picture-perfect condition — just like a pro hairstylist. It's alcohol-free, can provide UV protection, and doesn't leave any hair type with pesky flakes. What else can you ask for?
8. A creamy mousse for curly hair types that refuse to deal with limp and frizzy spirals. This cream-meets-mousse will make you feel like you have the Midas touch as you enhance and de-frizz curls. It can also supply your mane with hydration and a lasting hold sans the crunchy feel.
9. A bottle of Jamaican black castor oil for folks on a mission to achieve strong (and I do mean strong💪!) and healthy hair. If you want an oil suitable for all hair textures that works as a moisturizer or hot oil treatment, this lifesaver will blow your mind!
10. A hair and scalp conditioner that should be on your shopping list STAT, as it's less than $3. Its coconut and olive oil powers through to kick dryness and breakage to the curb. One more thing: this must-have plays well with braids, wigs, and other protective styles.
11. A Revlon deep waver reviewers love for creating beach waves that last after a good night's sleep — so you can look like you've spent some time on a much-needed tropical getaway. Styling your strands will be super-easy (like ordering room service in Montego Bay😎🌊.)
12. A conditioning foam by SheaMoisture to remedy flyaways and limp curls for textured hair types. Simply pump this mousse onto damp hair, air dry or sit under a hair dryer, style and ta-da. A natural hairstyle that will last without the need for touch-ups *chef's kiss*.
13. A heat protectant spray meant to shield your strands from heat damage and friction without the hefty price tag. Its moisture-locking vitamin complex will also bless you with soft hair and natural shine. Jackpot!
14. A bottle of L'Oréal's Wonder Water treatment lauded by reviewers for making thick hair feel super silky — all without the use of heat-styling tools. This rinse-out treatment works in just EIGHT seconds on all hair types. Beauty lovers, put your hot tools on ice!
15. A heated straightening brush you'll actually enjoy since it pairs ceramic smooth glide bristles with salon high heat to give you straight, shiny, frizz-free locks reminiscent of your favorite Victoria's Secret supermodel.
16. A dry shampoo so you can nip greasy hair in the bud. This hair-saver works like magic to refresh your hair by absorbing oils when you can't fit a wash session into your schedule.
17. An cleansing conditioner to pare down your wash day routine without feeling guilty about it. This Black-owned creation can cleanse hair, impart moisture, aid in detangling and promote hair growth for all hair types in one step.
18. A wet detangler brush for folks at their wit's end with knotty hair. It's made with ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles that glide through tangles — sans the discomfort. And it features a Disney Princess so it won't be hard to get your kiddies to sit still for a hair brushing session. Collect them all!
19. A curl-enhancing spray, that per reviews, works wonders with natural hair textures. It's African plant extracts help to smooth, condition, moisturize and add instant shine to curls. Meet your curly hair partner-in-styling!
20. An avocado hair milk so you can step into the world of long-lasting moisture. This Black woman-owned pick contains avocado and lavender that gives straight, coily, curly and wavy hair TLC every single time. Say hello to hydration👋!
21. A blueberry control paste because sleek styles and baby hairs have officially met their soulmate💘. A far cry from other edge control products, this game-changer can style wet and dry hair to perfection. One more thing: this little guy also stimulates hair growth!
22. A purple conditioner for the ones ready to say adios to brassy strands. One of its leading ingredients is purple pigment, which helps to refresh orange and yellow tones in just ONE use to revive your hair color.
23. A scalp treatment, by the iconic actress Taraji P. Henson, meant for textured hair types that desire a deep and rebalancing clean. It's infused with witch hazel water, eucalyptus oil, and tea tree oil. Plus, it's exclusive tri-touch applicator works in your favor to help you distribute product right where you need it — making it perfect to target hard-to-reach areas with braid and weave styles.
24. A growth serum to help you flaunt the hair length of your dreams. This Black-woman owned essential works triple duty to boost all hair types with moisture, prevent breakage, and aid in growth. Long hair, do care!
25. A coconut oil leave-in spray worshipped by reviewers for its detangling powers and refreshing scent. Plus, it doubles as a heat protectant and pairs well with all hair types. SOLD!
26. A deep conditioner — it'll permeate textured locks to restore moisture to thirsty hair and help promote growth. No added heat necessary.
27. A ceramic rotating curler that creates the perfect curls and waves every single time and QUICKLY, without having to nurse sore arms.
28. A light dry shampoo because it has earned its rightful place as a standout among dry shampoo aficionados. Batiste Bare serves up the clean that you crave for all hair types with a light scent. Spritz it on your roots, brush and go!
29. A Jamaican black castor oil conditioner that's beloved by many since it can disguise split ends, and strengthen parched, brittle hair — so your tresses can look like it's fresh out of the salon.
30. A leave-in treatment aka the answer to making soft and silky hair a reality without having to spend hours slaving in the mirror. You're welcome!
31. And a scalp and hair mist that smells so good and works to shield your scalp from the sun. You may be skeptical, but per the reviews? This lightweight mist is easy to use and effective.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.