1. Brooklyn-based photographer Benjamin Rosamond spent three years capturing the construction of One World Trade Center as it took over downtown Manhattan’s epic skyline.
Rosamond took around 30,000 photographs of the building’s rise from the time it emerged on the skyline in 2011 to it’s near completion in July this year. The building’s construction began in 2006.
2. Watch the spectacular time-lapse video here:
Along with the One World Trade Center, Rosamond’s camera also captured the construction of 4 World Trade Center, Brooklyn’s tallest tower — 388 Bridge St., and the Barclays Center.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- The State Department has been accused of promoting Trump's private businesses after its post about the history of Mar-a-Lago went viral.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.