2. Zoo keepers at the wild life animal reserve in China first thought it was an accident. They treated the little calf’s injuries and reunited him with his mother, only to see her try and stamp on him again.
3. So the employees had to separate the two permanently. Tears streamed down little Zhuangzhuang’s trunk for five hours, said zoo keepers.
4. But thankfully things ended well for the lachrymal pachyderm. A zookeeper at the reserve has adopted the baby elephant and Zhuangzhuang is reportedly doing well now.
5. But still…
6. This is all of us…
7. Right now…
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝