A 5-Year-Old Girl Forgot She Had This Horrifying Object Stuck Up Her Nose For Six Months
This is 5-year-old Khloe Russell from Hemet, California. She had a terribly runny nose for six months straight.
"About six months ago, her nose just started [running] out of this one side," Khloe's mother, Katelyn Powell, told ABC 7 Eyewitness News. "Green, green, green constantly and it stunk."
Three different doctors prescribed Khloe antibiotics for a sinus infection but nothing seemed to stem the flow. Her mom even took her to a dentist, but "nothing," Powell told ABC 7.
Then a week ago, Powell said her brother told his niece, "Your nose, it's disgusting. Blow your nose, blow your nose."
Yep, sweet little Khloe had forgotten she had a safety pin stuck up her nose for six months.
The 1.5-inch safety pin was "huge," Powell said. "It was bigger than her nose. We were horrified."
WE FEEL YOU, KATELYN!
"I was like, 'Did you put this up there?' She did, but she forgot to tell me," Powell said. Khloe then admitted that the pin landed up her nose when she was making a castle of safety pins.
According to Powell, the pin didn't show up when doctors used a scope in her nostril.