1. The $11 billion merger between Burger King and Tim Hortons was the biggest watercooler talking point in Canada today.
2. Canadians are still reeling.
3. But it has also exposed a very sad thing: There is an entire population of people who do not know what Tim Hortons even is.
13. (Also known as “Americans”.)
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸