1. The $11 billion merger between Burger King and Tim Hortons was the biggest watercooler talking point in Canada today.
2. Canadians are still reeling.
3. But it has also exposed a very sad thing: There is an entire population of people who do not know what Tim Hortons even is.
13. (Also known as “Americans”.)
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰