1. The $11 billion merger between Burger King and Tim Hortons was the biggest watercooler talking point in Canada today.
2. Canadians are still reeling.
3. But it has also exposed a very sad thing: There is an entire population of people who do not know what Tim Hortons even is.
13. (Also known as “Americans”.)
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞