2. But it seems travel ‘zines and trip planners list the same “you need to visit” attractions every time.
3. Canada is NOT just Toronto and Quebec: There are some truly overlooked cities/sites/places that deserve much more love.
It could be a local hang-out, a restaurant, or even your own backyard. Every country has its spots that international travel guides might gleam over.
(Above: the sprawling country of Saskatchewan.)
4. So what are your favourite Canadian hidden gems? Let us know in the comments below!
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning. The number of injuries remains unclear.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.