2. But it seems travel ‘zines and trip planners list the same “you need to visit” attractions every time.
3. Canada is NOT just Toronto and Quebec: There are some truly overlooked cities/sites/places that deserve much more love.
It could be a local hang-out, a restaurant, or even your own backyard. Every country has its spots that international travel guides might gleam over.
(Above: the sprawling country of Saskatchewan.)
4. So what are your favourite Canadian hidden gems? Let us know in the comments below!
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.