2. But it seems travel ‘zines and trip planners list the same “you need to visit” attractions every time.
3. Canada is NOT just Toronto and Quebec: There are some truly overlooked cities/sites/places that deserve much more love.
It could be a local hang-out, a restaurant, or even your own backyard. Every country has its spots that international travel guides might gleam over.
(Above: the sprawling country of Saskatchewan.)
4. So what are your favourite Canadian hidden gems? Let us know in the comments below!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖