1. You’ve had to deal with extreme cold and extreme heat. Within days. Or even within the same day.
3. Which means you often have this to look forward to all week:
4. You are always prepared, because even when it’s not raining, it probably will.
6. Yeah yeah, and you know the other big stereotype you’ve been associated with: Hipsters. Hippy hipsters.
9. The second is probably complaining about the city’s bike lanes.
11. No one else in this world will quite understand how hardcore fog can be.
12. You know that suede shoes are worn scarcely and ever-so strategically.
13. Vancouver is the only place on Earth where you can find beautiful green landscapes on a sunny afternoon COMPLETELY COVERED IN SNOW.
(Shout out to the heavenly site of Nitobe Memorial Garden, though.)