1. When one person offered a pretty standard trade on the island.
2. When tourism offered a very exciting sell.
3. This morning exchange:
4. When some beach-goers went to the beach, as beach-goers do.
5. When their Potato Museum put out a little roadside attraction.
6. When a major spud sabotage shook the town.
7. Where the stakes were raised to half a million dollars.
8. When they so quickly pointed fingers at one of their own.
9. When the local paper ran this very necessary photo caption of their former Premier.
10. When a fox maintained eye contact while licking its nose.
11. And when you mash these two things — the local paper and foxes — together, you get the most important scoops.
12. When they overstocked their vault of emergency storm chips.
13. Anytime there's a special entrance for lobsters.
14. When one man needed to raise some funds for his dream wedding.
15. When P.E.I-ers proved the real power of resourcefulness and recycling.
16. And one late night vendor pushed back against the government with a powerful quote.
17. But nothing was more P.E.I. than when a a wee bit of snow dusted the province this year...
18. And tried to ruin winter altogether.
19. But Prince Edward Islanders were not only resilient, but fought back, and recovered.
A real news headline has since replaced the news item that was originally used in #7, which was from a satirical news site.