2. The Ontario man who found a baby moose, and then took it for coffee at Tim Hortons.
15. The New Brunswick man who stopped a bear attack by GRABBING THE BEAR’S TONGUE.
Hear him retell the encounter with these ridiculous reenactment graphics.
21. The country’s “Chip Bandits” who stole limited edition BBQ chips from a woman’s home and made national news.
The bicyclist in #14 is, in fact, carrying a deer on his back, and not a moose. A previous version of this post misidentified the animal. Knowledgable Canadians helped make that distinction.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸