2. The Ontario man who found a baby moose, and then took it for coffee at Tim Hortons.
15. The New Brunswick man who stopped a bear attack by GRABBING THE BEAR’S TONGUE.
Hear him retell the encounter with these ridiculous reenactment graphics.
21. The country’s “Chip Bandits” who stole limited edition BBQ chips from a woman’s home and made national news.
The bicyclist in #14 is, in fact, carrying a deer on his back, and not a moose. A previous version of this post misidentified the animal. Knowledgable Canadians helped make that distinction.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤